Monday, February 22, 2021

Recent Purchases 9

AE High-Waisted Everywhere Jogger in Black: I'm not sure why these are called high-waisted because they are just a regular waist, but anyways, I like them. They're a heavier material so they are nice and warm. Overall just a nice pair of joggers! They do come in several other colors and patterns.

Women's Croft & Barrow The Classic Cable Crewneck Sweater in Navy Dot: This sweater is listed as being navy but it's definitely more black. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't actually navy, but it's not that big of a deal. I bought my regular size and it's definitely fitted, so if you are looking for a looser fit you will probably want to size up. This sweater comes in a bunch of different colors and prints so there is something for everyone! The material is softer than I expected it would be and somewhat thick, but not too heavy either. 

Loose-Fit French-Terry Crew-Neck Tunic for Women: I originally purchased this in a really pretty plum color which is no longer available. I ordered this in a size smaller than I usually wear expecting it to be a little baggy, and while it fit in the width, it was oddly short (just barely came past my waist) so I exchanged it for my regular size. And when I got my regular size I was really disappointed in the fit. It was so boxy it just looked awful on me so I ended up returning it. I was disappointed it didn't work out since it was such a pretty color and the material was so soft. 

Also, despite it saying it's tunic length, it wasn't for me. I'm 5'8" and I wanted to wear it with leggings but it didn't even cover my rear. Overall just a disappointing purchase!

Luxe High-Neck Slub-Knit Tank Top for Women in Victorian Jade: And because I'm a sucker for these tanks from Old Navy, I had to order this gorgeous green colored one! Most of these tanks that I own are patterned, so I was glad to find a nice solid colored one as I have a polka dotted cardigan I wanted to wear this tank with.

Honestly can't go wrong with these tanks as they are just so versatile!

Mid-Rise Breathe ON Jogger Pants for Women in Plum: I'm a big fan of joggers and also the color purple, so these were a hit for me! They are lightweight which is nice. Although I just wear them around the house, they are definitely comfortable, light, and breathable for working out.

OFFLINE The Hugger High Waisted Legging in Steel Blue: I have several other pairs of leggings from Aerie, and although these are pretty much the same style as the ones I already own they now have a new name and the material is improved. These are a little thicker material than the previous ones and they fit a little more snug. Despite the fact they are a bit more snug, the waistband doesn't fold or slide down which is nice. They are more expensive than the previous version, so I just waited until they went on sale before ordering them.

Kamryn Lace Up Combat Boot - Universal Thread in Black: I've been eyeing these boots for a while but just didn't want to pay full price for them so I was happy to be able to get them for half off! They fit true to size and are fairly comfortable. They say they have memory foam in them but I wouldn't say that it makes them super comfortable or anything. Since they're new they do feel a bit stiff. Although they're what I would expect for the price. I wouldn't want to wear them for any long distance walking but they're fine for a short length of time.

Have you bought any new clothes lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. The waist doesn't fold?! What kind of sorcery is this?! I think you just sold me on those leggings, haha. I have a bunch of leggings from Aerie, but I'm pretty sure I don't have those. And I just got joggers from Old Navy too! They must not be the exact same ones as you, though, because that color isn't listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good! I can't guarantee how long they'll hold up after they've been washed multiple times, but I've been pleased with them so far! They're from Aerie's new Offline line which all seem to be different than their previous styles. The good colors always seem to sell out so quickly at Old Navy.

    ReplyDelete