Monday, February 8, 2021

Favorite Pictures from 2020

2020 didn't have quite as many photo taking opportunities as I had hoped, but I tried to get out as much as I could to take pictures. The Norfolk Botanical Garden was a favorite place to visit to take pictures. 

I spent quite a bit of time there over the spring and early summer taking pictures. It's not hard to see why! There were so many beautiful flowers to photograph!

We also got to visit a lavender farm as well as a quick trip to Asheville!
Norfolk Botanical Garden | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 |

Hopefully 2021 will have a lot more opportunities to travel, explore, and take more pictures!


http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. Wow! So many beautiful photos!! Just what I needed to see with all the winter snow around us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with the pandemic, you still got some great pics. So very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am really looking forward to spring time so I can get out and take more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It was nice to have a beautiful garden to visit during the pandemic!

    ReplyDelete