Friday, April 23, 2021

Friday Favorites

Hello and welcome to my Friday Favorites! Figured I'd change it up a bit this week and go along with the Friday Favorites since 1, the official Five for Friday link-up went away a long time ago and 2, I only have four things for today! Today I am linking up with Andrea!

1. My mom and I have visited the botanical garden a couple of times over the last several weeks and it's always fun to see what is blooming! We've really enjoyed the cherry blossoms and the crabapple blossoms! I have quite a few more pictures I'll be sharing soon!
2. I ended up with two bouquets of flowers for this month. I bought the ones on the left at Trader Joe's but they really didn't have anything that was more colorful for spring, and then I ended up buying the ones on the right at Wegman's because I thought they were better suited for spring. Anyways, I just really enjoy having flowers around!
3. So I finally started playing Animal Crossing. My brother and sister have been playing since it first came out last year and I've been hesitant to get it since I wasn't sure how much I would like it. But I got a Switch for my birthday last year and after paying through Zelda Breath of the Wild again I really wanted a new game to play!
It's been pretty fun to play! I now see why everyone went crazy for it when it came out at the beginning of the pandemic last year! It's just a really fun, cute game. This is my little house so far. 
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. My boys used to play Animal Crossing all the time! I had forgotten about that game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor High Five for Friday, rest in peace! I still haven't gotten into Animal Crossing, and I don't know why because it always looks so cute! I love your little pink house! I needed a break from being sneak attacked by Guardians and Lizalfos (did I already tell you this??), so I started playing Stardew Valley a few weeks ago, and I'm pretty obsessed, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never played it before myself, but since my siblings got very into it I thought I would give it a try. It's a very fun, relaxing game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I know! It's so sad. Animal Crossing is such a fun game! I was on the fence about it for the longest time because I just didn't get what there was to do and it seemed a little boring compared to Zelda, but now that I've been playing it it really is so much fun! The characters are so cute and say really funny/clever things, and decorating your house and island is a lot of fun. Everything about it is just so cute! I think you would really like it if you played it!

    I don't remember if you told me or not but I totally understand! My sister always plays Zelda with the volume way up so she doesn't get surprised so easily haha. I've never played Stardew Valley but it does look similar to Animal Crossing! So if you need any more peer pressure about getting Animal Crossing, you totally need to! ;)

    ReplyDelete