Friday, November 7, 2014

Five for Friday

Happy Friday! I am linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth and doing my first Five for Friday! This is where I will be sharing five random things (or highlights) from the past week!
             1. Halloween candy. Need I say much more? 
2. Autumn. I am really liking all the leaves. Especially all the different colors! It has still been in the mid-60's around here. We had a few days of cooler weather, but then it gets warm again. I actually like the cold weather; when it's actually cool enough to wear sweaters, boots, and coats. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it will be colder here anytime soon.
3. I voted! It is still a little strange to me to actually have to go to a polling place and vote. In Washington and Arizona we voted by absentee ballot. 
4. I made these vanilla bean scones. (I didn't make the syrup or un-clotted cream.) But the scones were incredible! Very light and fluffy! I would definitely recommend giving them a try!
5. I was making dinner last night when I looked out the window saw how pretty the sunset was. I had to stop what I was doing and take a picture!

Have a good weekend!
 À bientôt!
 (See you soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment