Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween

Our Halloween was pretty uneventful. I usually bake some sort of Halloween treat, and this year I made a cake and some cupcakes. My sister and I had fun decorating them. I actually got my sister to pipe the face on the pumpkin cake, I thought she did a pretty good job!
 We had bought some pumpkins a couple of weeks ago but we kept either forgetting about them or not having time, so we didn't carve our pumpkins until the day of Halloween. I carved the TARDIS, my mom carved Olaf, and Hannah carved the Hogwarts crest. 
I thought they turned out pretty good!

As far as Halloween itself, I made some grilled pizzas for dinner and we watched TV. We were expecting to get a lot of trick-or-treaters, (since we live in a neighborhood) but we ended up only getting two small groups! We were a little surprised at that. I guess not very many kids go trick-or-treating anymore? Anyways, we had a bunch of candy leftover. Which I guess isn't really a bad thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment