Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas vases decorated in 5 ways

Today I thought I would share how to decorate a glass vase for Christmas in 5 different ways. My brother brought these large glass vases home from work one day and thought my mom might want them. At first we couldn't come up with what to do with them, in fact, we almost got rid of them. But now I am glad we kept them! My mom and I came up with a few different ways to style them.

1.
Fill vase part way with epsom salt. Layer pine cones, small ornaments, and snowflakes on top. It's hard to tell in this picture, but my mom lightly sprayed the pine cones with glitter spray.

2. 
Place some greenery or garland in the bottom. Layer with pine cones, small ornaments, and/or fake cranberries.


3. 
Fill vase about half way with different sized ornaments. Add some tinsel on top and then stick some snowflakes between the glass and tinsel, as well as on top of the tinsel.


4. 
 Place some fake snow/cotton on the bottom of the vase. Place a small Christmas village inside.


5.
Place a candle inside vase. Add small ornaments around the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment