Friday, December 5, 2014

Five for Friday

Salut! Today I am linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for another Five for Friday post.

1. Christmas shopping. Have you finished yours yet? How is yours going? Normally I am all finished by now, but I just started this past week and only have about two thirds of what I need. :/ My family has been really, really hard to shop for this year! I'm hoping I can finish within the next couple of days so I don't have to think about it anymore!

2. So I did some shopping at Target. That darn dollar spot gets me almost every time.

3. I am also going to be doing some present wrapping this weekend. That should be fun!

4. I ordered some pictures from Snapfish and they should be arriving today. I am a little apprehensive about them because I have never ordered from Snapfish before. I am hoping my pictures turn out okay! I also am picking up some 8x10's I sent into Costco, I am excited to get those and hang them up!

5. This is how I will be spending the remainder of my weekend. Reading! I finally got the new book by my favorite author! A little part of me doesn't want to start it because I know it's the last book in the series, but I am excited to find out what happens!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment