Friday, December 12, 2014

Five for Friday

Hello! I am linking up with Lauren Elizabeth again for another Five for Friday post! This is pretty much a random mix of happenings from the last week.

1. I just got picked for my first VoxBox! I'm a little excited about it and am really curious about what's inside. Look for that post coming soon!


2. I thought I had my Christmas shopping done, turns out I accidentally bought something someone already had.:/ So I will have to take it back and exchange it for something else. I already know what else to get, so that's not that big of a deal, the malls are getting to be crazy busy and I hate going to the mall when it's busy! Oh well. 

3. An email I got this week...
Seems legit.

4. I'm almost done with the Christmas garland I started. I will post it next week. 

5.
I've been studying French on Duolingo. I'm not sure what exactly they're trying to teach here. Sounds a little suspicious (and creepy!) to me!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment