Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Hello! I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! Presents are all wrapped and under the tree and everything is ready for tomorrow! We will be spending tonight watching Elf and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. (We watch Elf every year, but this will be the first time my brother, sister, and I have seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.) We always have snacks and finger foods for dinner while watching movies. We're having little pigs in a blanket, deviled eggs, summer sausage with cheese and crackers, chocolate popcorn and olives. Not sure if I'll be making anything else yet. We are also having nanaimo bars and what is left of our cookies. 

I am excited for tomorrow!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Joyeux Noël!

No comments:

Post a Comment