Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Currently

Currently I am...

Reading: Checkmate by Steven James. I'm about 2/3 of the way through it and so far it's really good!

Watching: A lot of shows! Castle, Hawaii Five-0, The Voice, The X-Factor UK, The Amazing Race, Gracepoint (Broadchurch is SO much better!).

Eating: Some chocolate.

Drinking: Water.

Wearing: Jeans and a sweatshirt.

Feeling: Tired. 

Wanting: The Christmas present I ordered for my sister to get here.

Needing: To finish the Christmas garland I started like three weeks ago. I have been planning on making it and just haven't had the time to lately. It needs to be done before Christmas!

Disliking: That it's so cold in my room right now!

Liking: Mochas with whipped cream. I typically make a soy mocha, (light on the chocolate because I don't like it too sweet and I like to taste the espresso!) But I had some whipped cream in the fridge so I added some on my mocha and I forgot how good it is!

Looking forward to: My dad and brother coming home next week! 

Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment