Friday, October 16, 2015

Five for Friday

Hey and welcome to my Five for Friday! I hope you all had a great week! I am linking up with Cup of Tea , Della Devoted Bright on a Budget and Coffee With Caitlin!

1. This past week has been pretty busy! Since my mom and I were gone for two weeks, there was a lot to do when we got back! Between work, small group, grocery shopping, other shopping, and errands, I am glad it is the weekend!

2. This tip for grease free cupcake liners is so great! By putting rice in the bottom of the cupcake pan, the rice absorbs the grease, leaving your cupcake liners grease free!

3. I was doing my grocery shopping this week and found some random bunches of flowers back in the clearance section. I've never seen flowers in a clearance section before, and they were pretty cheap, so I couldn't pass them up! I put this bouquet together and thought it was pretty! I also bought some tulips, but I forgot to get a picture of them.
4. I finally went and picked up a piece of foam board to use for taking pictures on. I couldn't find the exact one I bought, but this is pretty much the same thing. The piece I got was under $2 and back where the school stuff/kids art stuff is. Right by where they have poster boards and stuff. It's great for displaying things and taking pictures on!

5. I started working on getting my Europe pictures organized, which took quite a while! I thought this would be a good project to do while getting caught up on almost three weeks worth of the Tonight Show! It took a little while to get all 441 pictures organized and put together in chronological order, so now I'll just have to get around to scrapbooking them!
Hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your bouquet!! Those colors are so gorgeous. And I've been thinking of getting foam board to take pictures on, so I'm glad to hear that someone else is successfully going that route! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're not really fall themed colors, but I liked them anways lol. I'd definitely recommend getting a foam board! It was so cheap and I don't know why I waited so long to buy one!

      Delete
  2. I'll have to try that rice trick!!

    Here from the link up!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I saw it on Pinterest and wasn't sure about it at first. Sometimes you never know about those Pinterest "tips"! I was glad it worked! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. That's a really pretty bouquet. Whenever I buy flowers, they're usually clearance flowers. They are so much more affordable. Great tip for the cupcake liners, too. Thanks for sharing that one.

    Have a wonderful weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never seen clearance flowers at my local grocery store, so I was quite happy to see them! Flowers can be very expensive otherwise! Hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete