Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Snapshots from Wichita

A quick post featuring a few random pictures I took while in Wichita and our trip back to Idaho...
Donuts from the Donut Whole.
Some buildings downtown Wichita.
There was a large park near our hotel that had some nice walking trails. I thought these tree tunnels were pretty neat!
The park where we walked was pretty. The trees were just starting to change colors and there was a creek running through the park.
 We flew into Oklahoma City and drove up to Wichita. I took this at a rest stop as we entered back into Oklahoma. I'd never been to Oklahoma before, so it's one more state I can cross off of my list!
 My mom and I stopped at Gigi's Cupcakes and picked a few out to bring back home for the family. The cupcakes were pretty good!
I took this at SeaTac after we were safely back on the ground. Flying into Seattle was the most turbulent flight I'd ever been on! Seattle had been having a pretty good storm, with strong winds and heavy rain and we got to fly right into it. At times the plane was literally jerked left and right! Luckily it didn't last long and we were able to land safely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment