Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Purple style

So I thought I would make an attempt at a style post. I like shopping and dressing nicely, and have debated about doing some style posts for a while now, so I thought I would give it a shot!

I picked up this shirt at H&M last week and I really like it! It's purple (which isn't a color I find very often) and it's warm and comfortable. Perfect for fall! 
Top (H&M)
Pants (Old Navy)
Mountain necklace (Modcloth)
WA state necklace (Fifth & Mae)
Boots (Target Similar)

4 comments:

  1. Yay, a style post! You nailed it. Perfect purple for fall and awesome necklaces. Hope to see more of your styles!
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment! I definitely think I will be posting some more style posts in the future!

      Delete
  2. Yay style posts!! I love purple, so I was very excited when I saw this title, haha. :) You look great! Love the top and accessories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love purple too! (obviously lol)

      Delete