Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Currently

Reading - I just started Piece de Resistance by Sandra Byrd. I've read it before a while ago, and, since it's free on the Kindle Unlimited through Amazon Prime, I thought I would read it for a bit of light reading. I just finished reading Every Crooked Path by Steven James. After that, I definitely need to read something not so intense. I'm a big fan of Steven James's Patrick Bowers books, but this one was almost a bit much for me. It was extremely well written, but the plotline (to put it mildly, involved  cyber crimes against children.) was pretty intense. 

Watching - The Amazing Race (we're not really liking this season.), Hawaii Five-0, Shark Tank, Fixer Upper, and Castle.

Wishing - My subscription boxes and Target beauty box would get here! The Target one has shipped and is on it's way, but the other two haven't yet shipped and are supposed to within the next couple of days. I guess I'm a little spoiled with Amazon Prime and expecting to get stuff withing a couple of days! It's annoying when you check the shipping and your stuff is just sitting in a warehouse for days.
Needing - To update some of the pages on the blog. I have some posts I need to post on Pinterest, and some pictures I need to update on a couple of posts. I keep putting it off and I need to just do it and get it over with!

Working on - Still trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking. I'm getting there, it's just taking some time! I want to start working on my pictures from our Europe trip, but that will have to wait a bit longer

Thinking about - Our upcoming trip to Washington. I always get excited when I get to go back there!

Listening to - Podcasts. I've gotten tired of the music on my phone, so I was trying to find something different to listen to. I've been listening to Generation Why lately and I've been enjoying it. It's mostly true crime stores, as well as some conspiracy theories (which I've skipped) and other random things. I've only been listing to some of the podcasts (there's quite a few). I just finished this one and this one

Are there any podcasts you like?

What have you been up to lately?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Fixer Upper! I really need to get on the Target Beauty Box train!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great show! I am very eager to get the Target Beauty Box! It's hard to beat $5 for a bunch of beauty products!

      Delete
  2. haha Castle and Fixer Upper (or pretty much anything on HGTV, let's be serious) are always on at our house!

    ReplyDelete