Friday, March 18, 2016

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I hope you all had a great week! I am linking up with Cup of Tea , Della Devoted Bright on a Budget and Coffee With Caitlin!

1. Well, I never did get to posting anything this week! It's been a pretty busy week! And daylight savings has really messed everything up too. I have prepared quite a few posts for the upcoming weeks though! So be sure to check back for those!

I also got my subscription boxes in the mail! Look for posts about those soon too!

2. I picked up these metal magazine racks from Target. They're perfect for organizing some of my scrapbooking stuff! And at $3.00 a piece, they're a pretty great deal! 

They look nicer in real life and they came in a bunch of different colors! White, gold, pastel pink and a light pastel blue.
3. I made some homemade vanilla bean cookie dough ice cream not too long ago and it was so good! I don't use the ice cream maker very often, but it always tastes so good when we make homemade ice cream!
4. We got some Girl Scout cookies earlier this week! 

5. Last but not least, my friend posted this on Facebook and every time I think about it it makes me laugh.
I know pretty much all of us can relate to that! Haha!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment