Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Favorite Pinterest recipes

It's no secret that I love to cook and bake, and Pinterest is one of the first places I check when I am looking for a recipe. 

I've actually found quite a few great recipes and thought I would share some of my favorites!



These quesadillas are a favorite quick and easy dinner. I haven't made these for a while, but everyone loves them! I shred the chicken so it goes farther and don't use the green onions.

I haven't made frozen hot chocolate in quite a while, but this is SO good! Definitely a great summer treat!

This chow mein is so good! It tastes better than Panda Express and so much healthier! I added some sliced carrots the last time I made this and it was great!

This was so good! Definitely will make again! I halved the recipe (there was only 3 of us eating it) and while I made less than half of the full amount of sauce, it was still WAY too much! So if you are making the full recipe, you can easily make just half the sauce! But otherwise very good!

If you've never made chocolate ganache before, you need to give it a try! This recipe was so simple and it turned out so good!

This chocolate chip coffee cake is one of the best things I have ever baked. It is just SO good! I want to try making a blueberry version, but haven't yet. The blog this recipe is from is one of my favorite and my other source for great recipes. Literally every recipe I have tried from there has turned out great!

I really really like lemon curd, and was surprised at how easy it was to make! I have tried the Trader Joe's brand of lemon curd, but it was a little sweet. I liked being able to adjust this to my preference. I used one extra lemon (I had little ones) and I strained the curd after cooking it to get the zest out. Mine was a little tart (which I liked) because I didn't want it overly sweet.

Cilantro lime rice. We make our own burrito bowls Chipotle-style every once in a while and this rice is great! I used about double the cilantro and lime though because this recipe just doesn't call for enough!

I use pecans when I make this, but these vanilla and cinnamon candied nuts are pretty addictive!

Barbeque chicken sandwiches are one of my favorite quick and easy dinners; and this recipe is great!

These vanilla bean scones are SO good! My sister has been requesting them for a little while now, I'll have to make them sometime soon!

I was never really much of a pancake fan (I always preferred waffles) but these are the best pancakes ever! I definitely recommend trying them! My favorite way to eat them is with homemade lemon curd ;)

You can check out the rest of the recipes I've tried and liked here!

What are your favorite Pinterest recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment