Monday, March 7, 2016

Spring

I've been thinking a lot about spring time lately. Spring and autumn are my favorite seasons. I like all of the pretty flowers and everything coming back to life in the spring, and I enjoy seeing all of the beautiful colors in the fall. 

Both seasons usually have pretty decent weather. Generally not too hot and not too cold; which I really like! 

We're going to Washington in the near-future, and I am hoping we will be able to make it up to the Skagit Valley tulip festival. It's been quite a few years since we've been (2008 to be exact!!!) and I thought I would share some pictures from way back then!

While looking through these pictures, I just can't believe it's been 8 years since I took them! It seems like a lifetime ago. 

Anyways, onto the pictures!
Reminiscing about the tulip festival is really making me want to go even more!

Have you ever been to a tulip festival?

No comments:

Post a Comment