Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Recent Beauty Purchases 2

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator in Grapefruit: I bought this on a whim while making an order from e.l.f. I like this lip exfoliator pretty well. I certainly wouldn't consider it the greatest exfoliator ever, but it does do a pretty good job. I've used and seen other lip exfoliators, and most I have seen are in a tub where you have to use your finger to apply it, so I like that this is in a stick form. The grapefruit flavor is nice and you certainly can't beat the $3 price point! 
Le Petit Marseillais White Peach & Nectarine Body Wash: I really like the scent of this body wash. It isn't too strong and it reminds me of those candy peach rings. It is also super bubbly and foamy and feels so soft on your skin. I have the vanilla and cream body wash, but that scent isn't as good as this one. This brand carries several other scents, so it's definitely worth checking out! And it's on sale at Target right now for $2.99, so it's pretty inexpensive!
Maybelline® Face Studio® Master Contour in Light to Medium: I was kind of interested in trying out the whole contouring thing, so when I found this I thought I would give it a try! It's pretty self-explanatory on how to use it. The colors aren't super bold, which is fine with me! I don't like the highlight shade because it looks almost silver on my skin which is not a good look! Otherwise the blush and contour are fine. I probably wouldn't repurchase this as I have gotten better products in my Ipsy bags, but it is something I will definitely use up. So overall it's a good product for the price, but not the greatest out there.
Acure Pore Clarifying Facial Scrub: I really really like this! I received a sample of this in the Target Naturals Beauty Box and liked it so much I bought the full sized one! I really like that this product is all natural and does contain some organic ingredients (a lot of the products in the Acure brand are all organic!) I have sensitive skin and prefer to use organic/natural skincare products whenever possible (Specifically on my face.).

You only need a little bit and you don't use it every day, so it lasts quite a while. It's not too abrasive and does get foamy. The scent is a little odd, but not too overpowering or anything. I was surprised when I first used it how red it actually is! The formula looks like the darker pinkish-red in the swirl image on the bottle. My skin has been so much smoother after using this that I will be checking into their other products!
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer in Sheer: I really like this eyelid primer! It's one of e.l.f.'s highest rated products and it's for good reason! My eyeshadow lasts all day long and wand makes it easy to apply. It also comes in a pearl formula, but I would recommend the sheer as I have read the pearl is kind of a weird color.

Have you bought or tried any new beauty products lately?

2 comments:

  1. I have both of those e.l.f. products haha! And I've suddenly been seeing Le Petit Marseillais everywhere! I might have to check out this peach ring flavor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure do seem to do a lot of advertising! I've been seeing it everywhere too! I do really like the body wash, you should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete