Wednesday, September 6, 2017

August Ipsy Glam Bag Review

theBalm Cosmetics Voyage in Kuwakaribisha: I didn't really care for this eyeshadow. The shade is super pigmented but way too shimmery. Not for me!
Seraphine Botanicals Liquid Coal Waterproof liner: I thought this eyeliner was okay. It was easy and precise to use, the color was bold, and it lasted throughout a hot summer day. Not really anything spectacular, but overall a good liquid liner.
Promise Organic Nourishing Coconut Milk Face Lotion with Hibiscus: I really wanted to like this, but I just didn't like it as much as I had hoped. It smells so good! And I love that it's organic, but it was just a bit too oily feeling for my liking.
Paula Dorf Cosmetics  Mini Universal Brow Pencil in Taupe: This pencil was surprisingly creamy and went on easily. The color is a little dark for me. For a taupe, it was darker that it should have been. But with some smoothing out it works fine. Since the pencil is so creamy, you go through it pretty quickly. I've had to sharpen it almost every other day, and I'm not really using that much of it.
sundays Nail Polish in No. 28: I was really excited when I saw I had gotten this color! Ironically, I had just bought a very similar color not too long ago. I really like the color, it's the perfect purple-gray (it looks prettier in real life!). I haven't had it on long enough to tell if it's a long lasting polish, but so far it hasn't chipped yet.
Overall this wasn't too bad of a bag. I think my favorite item would have to be the nail polish, with my least favorite being the eyeshadow.

Have you ever tried any of these products? 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment