Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September Ipsy Glam Bag Review


Ciaté London Wonderwand Mascara in Black Magic: I was pretty disappointed with this mascara. It just didn't do anything. I put three coats of it on and it still looked like I wasn't really wearing any mascara. It just didn't make my lashes look long or full or anything.
Pixi by Petra Fresh Face Blush in Beach Rose: The color of this blush subtle, but overall a nice color. I think if you have a darker skin tone you won't notice it too much. It's also very matte as well. I thought it was nice.
NEOGEN Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water - Calendula: I really liked this product! I like that it's for sensitive skin, so it was super gentle and not at all drying. It left my skin feeling soft, smooth, and clean. I thought the scent was nice too! I also liked that the top had a smaller opening so it was easy to have some control over how much comes out.
P.R.M.I.T Beauty GELlusion in September (Virgo): I just really didn't care for this color. It looked darker in the bottle, but when I went to put it on it was a pretty obnoxious bright blue that I just didn't like. I only got two fingernails painted before I had to take it off!
ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix in Glam Bag: I've been wanting to try a ColourPop product since I first signed up for Ipsy over a year ago and this is the first time they've sent me one. I was kind of on the fence about the color, but it's just too bright for me. It goes on smooth and creamy, and it's a super bold color when on, but unfortunately not something I could get much use out of.
Overall this wasn't too exciting of a bag for me. I really liked the cleansing water and the blush, but the rest of the products were disappointing.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment