Monday, February 19, 2018

Currently

Working on - I have a DIY project I need to work on and photograph so I can share here. It's been a really long time since I've shared any sort of tutorial!

Looking forward to - Spring. I am ready to start seeing flowers again! It started getting really warm here and then it suddenly is getting cold again. The high today is only supposed to be 32°. I don't typically mind the cold, but I don't like the huge extremes in weather.

Watching - The Olympics! The downhill skiing is supposed to be tonight, so that should be good.

Also, did you know ski ballet used to be a thing? It's definitely worth a watch if you want a good laugh! It's pretty ridiculous! 

Eating - I made a chicken pot pie for dinner last night and it turned out really good! I've had bad luck with pie crust (basically I learned don't follow the recipe. It ALWAYS need more water than the recipe calls for!) Anyways, mine turned out nice and flakey! I used this recipe if you're interested. 

Reading - I'm about halfway through As Bright as Heaven and so far it's pretty good. It's different than what I would typically read, but it's interesting.

Have you been up to anything fun or interesting lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

1 comment:

  1. I have terrible luck with pie crust. Every time I try to transfer it to the pie pan, it falls apart.

    ReplyDelete