Friday, February 9, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. I stopped by Trader Joe's earlier this week and I had to pick up some flowers! We have pretty much been having spring weather around here lately (we're already had a couple of days in the 60's which is weird!) so a nice bouquet of spring flowers seemed appropriate! These were too pretty to pass up!
2. I placed an Amazon order yesterday. It's pretty nice you can just order a bunch of random things and have it show up in two days. Haha. I did order the mini waffle maker I talked about last week. It was only $10 and I think they will be the perfect size to make, freeze, then pop in the toaster. Have you ordered anything fun from Amazon lately?

3. Did you watch the start of the Olympics last night? We always enjoy watching. The opening ceremonies are tonight and I always find that interesting. What are your favorite Olympic events?

4. I finally got around to updating my About Me page. It's something I've been meaning to do for quite a while and just kept putting it off. I don't know if it's still quite done, it's hard trying to write about yourself!

5. In case you missed it I shared a book review on Monday and a review of my January Ipsy glam bag on Wednesday!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. My favorite Olympic event is ice skating. Although, I enjoy the bobsledding and curling and a lot of the competitions. A friend talked me into trying a curling class after the last Olympics, and it was terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful! I really need to update some of the more "informational" pages on my blog and keep putting it off whoops! I love the Olympics and saw some of the opening ceremonies and the figure skating so far. And also a bit of moguls, which always cracks me up. ("Sure, let me just hit all these bumps in the ground and then gracefully leap into the air!")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh flowers always make me happy and Trader Joe's always seems to have really pretty ones! "Informational" pages are always so time consuming! Way more so than writing an actual post. I've been trying to update some of my other ones and it's driving me crazy haha. I know, right? Makes no sense lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like watching ice skating too. I also enjoy the skiing and snowboarding. I've never really watched curling, but it always looks so intense! People make fun of it for being 'easy' but it seems like it takes way more skill than most people would think! Good for you for trying the class even if it was terrifying!

    ReplyDelete