Wednesday, February 7, 2018

January Ipsy Glam Bag Review

ABSOLUTE NEW YORK Eye Artiste Single Shadow in VIP: This color was okay. I didn't really like it at first glance, but once I put it on and blended it with another eyeshadow it looked fine.  

CAKE BY CAKE BEAUTY Heavy Cream Intensive Body BalmI wash my hands a lot which means my hands tend to get a bit dry so I am always looking for lotions that actually work. Since this is a balm it is a bit oily and doesn't rub in super well, but it is very moisturizing. It has a nice scent, although not a true vanilla. But overall I liked it.
CIATÉ LONDON Fierce Flicks Liquid Eyeliner: I didn't really care for this eyeliner. The brush is a bit long which makes it hard to be precise when using as it and it tends to want to make more of a squiggly line instead of a straight line. Basically it's just harder to use than it should be. 
VOID 5-Free Polish in Mauvelous: I wasn't sure about the color on this nail polish but once I put it on it looked nice. I did have to use about three coats for it to not look streaky. The brush was quite small and didn't apply quite as smoothly as I would have liked. While nail polish tends to have a very strong odor, I found this one to not be as strong as most others. I've had this on for almost a week and it just started chipping, which is quite rare for me!
PREVENTIVE MEASURES 101 After Hours Lip Balm: I liked this lip balm. The flavor wasn't my favorite (I don't dislike it, I just don't really like passion fruit all that much.), I have trouble finding lip balms that actually work. I find that most of them really don't do anything except dry your lips out more and I thought this one worked really well. I would definitely recommend this if you have dry lips.
Overall this was a pretty nice bag. It isn't very often I get a bag where I like almost all of the products so that was definitely nice! 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you got a lot of great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! It's always fun to get to try new things!

    ReplyDelete