Friday, February 2, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. I got some new Valentine's sprinkles last week so I had to bake some Valentine's cookies! 
2. I stopped by H&M yesterday and picked up this cute shirt! I wasn't able to find it online otherwise I would have linked to it! I am always on the lookout for a nice floral pattern, so this was a win for me!
3. I also stopped by Target where I got these boots for only $8! For some reason the online listing has a much higher price, but all of the boots in store were $8 (they had quite a few different styles all on clearance.). They had some really great clearance prices on tons of stuff. Unfortunately the store I was at was pretty picked over. But I did get the boots, so that was nice! I have a pair from a few years ago that I wear all the time that really need to be replaced, so it was nice to find these so cheap!
4. Did you know they make mini waffle makers? I keep seeing them popping up all over the internet and I kind of want one. That's not to say I don't already have a full sized waffle maker, but mini waffles would be fun! 

5. In case you missed it, earlier this week I shared some of my favorite pictures from 2017 and a book review
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. I like that floral shirt. I need to buy more floral shirts. I keep buying too many striped shirts. I've actually bought so many that the last time I was wearing a non-striped shirt, my three-year-old niece said, "No, you can't wear that. Go put on stripes."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda @ ChattingOverChocolateFebruary 2, 2018 at 5:48 PM

    Happy Friday! I'm popping over from the H54F link up. Hooray for Valentine sprinkles and sweet treats! That floral top is super cute! Hope your February is off to a terrific start! - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That floral top is so cute!! And you can't go wrong with $8 boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I know, right? I have always liked sprinkles, they definitely makes treats look more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! It's hard to find decent floral prints, I find that most of them are kind of crazy looking. That's so funny your niece caught on to that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Exactly! I went in to Target not planning on looking at shoes at all, but I'm glad I did this time!

    ReplyDelete