Friday, December 14, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. We got a record breaking snowfall on Sunday! My family likes the snow so we were pretty excited about it! It was actually the most snow this area had received in December in over 100 years! I think we ended up with somewhere between 7-8". We went for a walk in the snow while it was snowing and everything looked so pretty!
2. Earlier this week I picked up my Sephora birthday gift. I like Bite Beauty items, so I was glad to get the birthday gift!
3. On Wednesday we baked a lot of cookies! I made sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, and peanut blossoms, and my mom made some brown sugar and cardamom snickerdoodles! 
And then we decorated them on Thursday. My sister decorated the Captain America, Iron Man, and Spiderman cookies. And in case you are wondering, yes, we DO have ninja cookie cutters!
4. This super creepy doll listing came up while I was on Facebook! I don't even know why someone would want to buy those! It's not even necessarily the dolls, but the way this person took the picture just makes them look extra creepy!
5. Just in case you missed it, on Monday I shared a Currently post and then on Wednesday I shared some pictures of some of the birds I've seen in my backyard!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like you had an exciting week with the beautiful snowfall and Christmas activities. :) I LOVE your cookies - they look great!!!

    https://danielle-daniellesweets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, the most snow in 100 years?! Yikes! I'm glad you like snow then, haha! My dad and I had The Weather Channel on when we were packing up to leave FL on Monday, and they were talking about the crazy snowfall in places like VA and NC, and we were just like whoa nelly! Florida was looking better and better! Although you did get some pretty pictures, and isn't that all that matters?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pretty nice week! And thanks! Christmas cookies are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right? Pretty crazy! But yes, pretty pictures really are all that matters!

    ReplyDelete