Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Backyard Birds

My dad had filled up some bird feeders in our backyard a month or so ago and we hadn't really seen many birds around...until we got some snow this past weekend! Now we have seen SO many different kinds of birds!

I've never seen so many different and colorful birds until we moved to Virginia. We've seen Eastern bluebirds, sparrows, cardinals, woodpeckers, chickadees, and so many more!

We have a sunroom at the back of our house which is a great place to sit and take pictures; so here are some of the ones I got. 

And I also have some cute squirrel pictures at the end too!
 I think this squirrel was praying for the snow to stop! And then maybe doing some yoga stretches?
We also have this cute couple who live in a tree. I've never actually seen a tree hollowed out like that in real life. I mean, in Disney movies woodland animals always live in hollow trees, but it's not something you ever really see. But I guess sometimes animals really do live there! 

I think these two were debating about whether or not they wanted to go out in the snow. 

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment