Friday, December 7, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. We finally got our Christmas trees decorated! I think they turned out pretty nice! 
2. And this is my Christmas Hallmark ornament for the year. My mom buys us a Hallmark ornament ever year and this is the one I picked out. I've gotten one of these little penguin ornaments every year for quite a few years now, but they sure are cute!
3. I finally finished my Christmas shopping! It took me a little longer to get things figured out this time around, but I'm glad to be done. I wrapped presents yesterday and I still have just a couple more things I ordered I'm waiting on, but otherwise I'm done!

4. I don't remember what started it, but my sister had really been wanting peppermint bark and I had told her I would make some. So yesterday I finally made it! It was really easy to make and everyone enjoyed it! 
5. In case you missed it, on Monday I shared a review of my October Ipsy glam bag, and then on Wednesday I shared some pictures from when we visited Berkeley Plantation!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. This post is SO festive. I love it!!! Your trees look beautiful. My mom also buys me a Hallmark ornament every year, too! I think it is such a sweet tradition. Your peppermint bark looks yummy. :)


    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't plan on having such a festive post but I guess it just turned out that way! ;) Thanks! The Hallmark ornaments are such a great tradition! I can see myself doing that someday with kids of my own!

    ReplyDelete