Wednesday, October 13, 2021

August 2021 Photo A Day

This is obviously a little bit behind but I wanted to get it posted anyways! The prompts for August of this year were gratitude, where each day you were free to pick something each day that you are grateful for. While I certainly have plenty to be thankful for, I find that trying to come up with 31 things that I can actually take pictures of tends to get a bit difficult and frivolous. And, it's just easier for me to have an actual list of prompts to work with. So I decided to pick a list of prompts from 2018 instead!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. Such nice photos. You always do good on a photo a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kisses! That is one of my all time favorite cookies. Flying is such a great capture too and I love the rainbow sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Sometimes it is a struggle with some of the prompts, but once I put all the photos together in a collage it seems to look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Those are one of my favorite cookies too! Sally's Baking Addiction has a version that uses the mini Reese's peanut butter cups in place of Hershey Kisses if you like them extra peanut buttery! https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/peanut-butter-cup-blossoms/ When we lived in Virginia we lived by Langley Air Force base, which is where the USAF Thunderbirds would come to get their flying certifications. We got to go watch them one time and I was able to snap that photo. It's one of my favorites! And rainbow sprinkles are so fun!

    ReplyDelete