Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Some of my favorite people to follow on Instagram

I really like Instagram. I love pictures and I really enjoy seeing life in different places. I follow a lot of people, mostly travel photographers, and I thought I would share some of my favorite Instagrammers!
(In no particular order)

1. wisslaren - photographer from Sweden who posts travel/landscape/nature photos.

2. finn - definitely one of my favorite feeds. He posts incredible (mostly landscape) pictures. 

3. wander_washington - a collection of photos from Washington. This page really makes me miss living in Washington!

4. taylormichaelburk - photographer from Edmonton who posts some really cool travel pictures.

5. adamsenatori - a pilot who takes really cool aerial/travel pictures.

6. ovunno - photographer who posts some really interesting travel photos.

7. colbyshootspeople - another photographer who posts travel pictures.

Who are your favorite people to follow on Instagram?
(You could always follow me too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment