Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekend recap

Hello! How was your weekend? 

On Saturday, my mom and I made some candles. My mom had ordered some candle making stuff a few weeks ago, and we finally decided to make some. I was surprised at how easy they were to make! I made a Snickers (like the candy!) scented one and then my mom made some lavender ones. I am looking forward the lighting them to see how they smell. 

I wouldn't consider myself much of a gamer or anything, but I enjoy playing a video game now and them. I played Zelda Majora's Mask over the weekend. (For the record, it is not my favorite of the Zelda games!) but I had never played it before so I spent some time getting frustrated playing it.

Sunday, we went out to lunch and did some shopping. The Corner Bakery isn't too far from us and I had been wanting to try it for a while. They unfortunately do not have a Panera or Jason's Deli around here, so The Corner Bakery wasn't too bad. We like Panera better, but it was nice to find a decent place to eat. We will definitely go again!

After lunch, we walked around the little outdoor mall nearby. It was really warm (I think it got up to 60!). We then ended up going over to the other mall and walked around. My mom ended up with some nice stuff; although I didn't find anything I liked. 

I painted the wooden birds I posted about this past Friday. I did a coat of white paint over the birds, and am trying to decide how I want to actually paint them. 

I didn't get around to making a menu plan and grocery list for the week, so I will have to put one together today. It just makes life so much easier to have a menu plan for the week!

Did you do anything fun this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment