Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fun mail

It was quite a nice surprise Monday morning to receive a package from my brother! He has been living in France for the past year while going to school. He recently visited Germany, and he sent us a bunch of fun stuff from France and Germany.
All of the things he sent! Postcards, lots of candy and cookies, a magnet, some German language things for my mom and sister who are learning German, and that item on the top left of the picture are socks from Germany. My mom is always cold so those will be really nice and warm!
Milka eggs.
These are SO good! 
My brother got me a Starbucks mug from Saarbrücken, Germany! It's the perfect size too. 
My sister and I are excited to try these Oreo Milka bars. I know they are going to be so good! 

Have you received any fun mail lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment