Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Favorites

So, I know favorites posts are pretty popular and since I've never done one before, I thought I would give it a shot! 

I don't think it'll be a  monthly feature or anything (since I don't buy new things very often.) but it's definitely something I will do again!

Anyways, here are a few things I have been really liking lately!

-This vanilla ice cream candle from Ikea. It smells just like vanilla ice cream and it's great! 
-This lilac colored nail polish. I think it's a great color for spring and summer! It goes on smoothly and is pretty inexpensive.
-The Tonight Dough ice cream. It's just so good!
-This app called Rain Rain. It has all kinds of rain and nature type sounds. Rain, rain on a window, heavy rain, ocean waves, thunderstorms, wind. It's nice to listen to when you just want some background noise! And it's free!
-These cookies. I never buy cookies, but these are an exception! They're so good! They come in dark chocolate and milk chocolate. I've had both and I prefer the dark chocolate. World Market has them as well as Fred Meyer (Kroger or Fry's depending on where you live.) They're in the international section. 

What items/products are you enjoying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment