Friday, June 26, 2015

Five for Friday

Hello! I am linking up with Della DevotedCoffee With CaitlinCup of Tea and Bright on a Budget for another edition of Five for Friday!

I'm finally getting caught up on stuff after being gone for 17 days. I've gone through and edited some of my pictures and should be able to start posting my Europe pictures on Monday!

1. So, pictures. I definitely took over 2,000 pictures while in Europe! Which, honestly isn't as many as I thought I was going to take! Definitely a perk/problem with being a photographer!

2. We went to the farmer's market this past weekend and picked up some berries. Raspberries and blueberries are one of my favorite things about summer. 
3. My brother is going to be coming back on Monday! He had to stay for a couple more weeks after we left because he had some more testing for school to do. While I know he is really sad to be leaving France (and now that I have visited there, I don't blame him! I didn't want to leave either!) we are going to be happy to have him home.

4. While at Target, I picked up a couple of things from the Dollar Spot. I have already used the little clothes pins to hang up some of the post cards I bought while in Europe. 
5. Since it's been so hot here, we have been grilling and eating a lot of salads lately. I found some slider buns at Whole Foods and made bbq bacon and mushroom sliders for dinner. They were so good! I don't know why, but sliders are just more fun than a regular burger!
Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE raspberries. I've been eating so many berries lately... it's one of my favorite things about summer. Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries... i love them all! :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete