Friday, June 5, 2015

Five for Friday

Hello! I am linking up with Della DevotedCoffee With CaitlinCup of Tea and Bright on a Budget for another edition of Five for Friday!

1. I pulled out my camera equipment to try to figure out what to bring on our upcoming trip to Europe. I hope I have enough memory cards! ;)
2. So I made some pancakes and topped them with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. They were SO good! I think one of my favorite things about summer is all of the fresh berries!
3. Ikea. I think that is definitely one of my favorite stores! I always find something I need there. We stopped at the store in Renton and here are the things I picked up!
4. So, since I got new picture frames, I had to put them to good use!
5. After we went to Ikea, we stopped at Panera for dinner. I was really happy to learn that they're opening one not too far from where I live! Anyways, we all enjoyed our meals. I've been maybe 6 or 7 times and I haven't had a meal I didn't like. It's definitely a favorite for us!
Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment