Friday, June 12, 2015

Five for Friday

Hello! I am linking up with Della DevotedCoffee With CaitlinCup of Tea and Bright on a Budget for another edition of Five for Friday!

1. I don't drink pop very often, but I discovered this cherry Pepsi at the store the other day. I was happy to see it was made with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup! It tastes pretty good! I also thought it was kinda weird that my nails sorta matched the can. Haha. What are the chances of that?
2. I figured out some of my carry-on items for my trip to Europe. After our trip I will have to do a post about what I packed.
3. We also picked up our European money. Doesn't it look so much prettier than American money? Although some of the newer bills are starting to look neat.
4. I finished the Duolingo French a while ago. I learned a lot although the program is very frustrating. I'm glad my brother is going to be home soon so he can teach me! I would really like to maybe someday be able to speak it somewhat fluently! I wish I had started learning it when I was younger, it would've been so much easier! So if you're a parent, make your kid learn a foreign language when they're young!

5. I really like this hand cream from Trader Joe's. It's SO dry here and I hate having dry hands! I've tried tons of lotions over the years and this is the only one I have found that actually will absorb into your skin fairly quickly. It's pretty inexpensive and isn't full of a lot of crap like most lotions are.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment