Monday, June 8, 2015

Chocolate, raspberry and peanut butter protein shake

I am not much of a breakfast eater. I don't care what anyone says, I just don't like to eat much in the morning. I don't really care for eggs, so it is hard to find something to eat for breakfast that has protein. 

I like smoothies/protein shakes, and this is the one I have been making a lot lately!

Chocolate and raspberry is good. 
Chocolate and peanut butter is good.
Peanut butter and raspberry is good.

So why not put it all together?
I don't really measure everything, but basically I just use:

-1 cup soy milk (or any type of milk you like)
-About 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
-1 scoop vanilla protein powder*
-1 heaping tablespoon of peanut butter
-2 handfuls of spinach
-About 1/2 cup frozen raspberries

*you could use chocolate protein powder and omit the chocolate syrup if you would like.

Blend until smooth.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment