Friday, December 23, 2016

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a Budget, and  Della Devoted!

1. I was outside barbecuing last week and noticed that it was almost a full moon. So while my chicken was cooking, I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures of the moon! I'm glad I did because on the night of the actual full moon it was cloudy!
I almost deleted this picture but I thought it looked kind of neat!

2. My brother, sister, and I went and saw Rogue One earlier this week. It didn't end quite like we expected, but it was a pretty good movie.

3. I picked up this cookbook from the library and within a few pages I was pretty impressed with it! The pictures are beautiful and all of the recipes are things I either already enjoy baking or things I want to try. 
4. It seems crazy that tomorrow is already Christmas eve! I've got some baking and stuff to do today. I'm planning on making peanut blossoms and nanaimo bars. And also some cinnamon and vanilla pecans. Do you do any Christmas baking? What do you like to make or have?

5. In case you missed it, I shared a review of the November Sephora Play box, and a Christmas decoration home tour!
I hope you all have a great weekend and a merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those moon pictures are wild! And I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve either, ugh. There's still so much to do! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Taking pictures of the moon is definitely tricky! I got most of the things done on my to-do list done already, so I'm hoping to just relax a bit tomorrow! I hope you have a great Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete