Monday, December 5, 2016

November Love With Food Box

Pretzel Crisps by Snack Factory: These are really good! I've bought them before and I've received them in a previous box. They taste just like regular pretzels, just a little crunchier. Definitely very tasty! Great with dip or just by themselves!

Cinnabon Popcorn by Wise: This popcorn was okay. I don't like Cinnabon cinnamon rolls since they are so extremely sweet, and I was expecting this to taste really sweet too, but it didn't really taste sweet at all. More of cinnamon flavor which I liked. I wouldn't consider this popcorn anything spectacular, but it wasn't too bad.
Chocolate Bar by AWAKE Chocolate: First off, I was expecting this to be more of a protein type bar (since the previous bar I had gotten from them was. And now that I look at the packaging it doesn't say either way what exactly it is.), but it's actually just a chocolate bar. The chocolate itself is pretty good. It's not very creamy and doesn't melt in your mouth all that well, but the flavor isn't bad. My only complaint is that it is so hard! You almost feel like you're going to break your tooth biting into it. 
Peanuts Power Pack by Hubs: These peanuts were pretty good. They were very salty, but otherwise not too bad.

Peanut Butter Crackers by Bell Plantation: These were kind of weird. They tasted somewhere between a cracker and a cookie. I didn't think they were peanut buttery enough, and they have kind of an odd flavor.
Chocolate Banana Bar by Nutryttiva: To be honest, this was terrible. The texture was really weird; somewhere between taffy and some sort of cake. Despite the fact it said they use real bananas, the banana flavor tasted really fake to me. 
SuperFruit Fruit Snacks by Tasty Brand: These were pretty good. Not the best fruit snacks I've ever had or anything, but they weren't too sticky and the flavors weren't bad.

Chocolate Ginger Chews by GoOrganic: These were awful. Very strong ginger flavor, or I should probably say an overpowering ginger flavor. I don't mind ginger usually, but this was way too much. The texture was okay, like a soft Tootsie Roll. But just too gingery for my liking.

Overall, I wasn't too happy about this box. I've decided I'm going to just get the December box and then cancel my subscription. I just haven't been getting anything good in any of the boxes, and there is another snack box I've been wanting to try.

Do you get any subscription boxes? What are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry this box didn't work out for you, but I'm excited to see the new box you're thinking about trying! Thanks for sharing at the Grace + Lace Linkup!!!

    ReplyDelete