Monday, December 12, 2016

November Ipsy Glam Bag


Delectable by Cake Beauty sweet mint & cream ultra nourishing hand cream: This lotion smells pretty nice. I think it could be mintier, but otherwise not bad. It does a pretty good job at moisturizing and isn't too greasy, but it doesn't absorb into my skin as well as I would like. Overall not bad product.

Luxie Beauty  Luxie Rose Gold Small Duo Fiber Brush 524T: I wasn't too thrilled to receive another makeup brush. This one was kind of a weird size and I didn't exactly know what to do with it. It was too small for blush and too big for highlighter or eye shadow. It also didn't really do a very good job at holding powder. 

EYEKO  Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner deluxe in Black: This eyeliner was just okay for me. The color is really bold black, and it goes on really easily. But, it did smudge pretty easily and I'm not sure it would hold up very well for all day wear.
FORMULA X  Nail Polish in Huntress: I really liked this color! I typically go for darker nail colors, so I was interested in trying this. The color looks kind of black/brownish in the picture, but it's a pretty glittery emerald. I've really been liking emerald lately, so this was perfect for me! The color changes in the light and is pretty neat! It did start to chip after about three days, but I think that might have just been my top coat and not the polish itself.
theBalm Cosmetics Mad Lash® Mascara: I did really like the formula of this mascara. It made my lashes look longer and really full. But I didn't really like the brush. It was kind of big and bulky and made it hard to get the lashes in the inside corner of my eye and closer to the root. You can see in the picture it's got kind of a point at the top where there aren't any bristles. It's also one of those weird tubes where you just pull it straight out instead of unscrewing it. Overall though, it's a pretty good mascara.
Overall, this was an okay bag. I think the nail polish and probably the mascara were my favorites, the makeup brush being my least favorite.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? Are there any you would want to try?

2 comments:

  1. I love nail polish, and that color sounds fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing at the Grace + Lace Linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! And since I've been liking emerald colors lately, I was really happy to receive a polish in that color!

    ReplyDelete