Friday, January 26, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. It's been a really uneventful week. Tuesday I did some grocery shopping and stopped by Trader Joe's. As much as I like shopping there I was a bit disappointed to find that they stopped carrying two different items that we really like.

It seems like every time we find something we really like stores quit carrying it. I guess you know it has been a boring week when this is one of my five things from the week haha.

2I've been working hard this week on writing and scheduling some blog posts. Getting ahead on blog posts has always been a bit difficult but it's nice not to be writing them the night before! Hopefully I can keep it up!

3. On Wednesday I had to take my mom to a sewing class and then after we dropped my mom off my sister and I went and picked up some burgers for dinner. We rarely eat out so it's a nice treat when we get to do that!

4. I was at Target earlier this week and picked up this cute shirt for only $7! None of the pictures I took really turned out (that's what I get for forgetting to take a picture earlier in the day when the light is better.) But the lace on the front looks really cute! It's a longer tunic style which is nice.
5. In case you missed it, I shared a book review as well as a review of some of the beauty purchases I've made lately!

And last week I shared a recap for 2017 and a recipe for how to make your own vanilla coffee creamer!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

1 comment:

  1. I love that we were both like "I'm boring, let me tell you about my groceries" this week. Love the new Target shirt!

    ReplyDelete