Monday, January 15, 2018

2017 in Review

January

At the beginning of the year, I shared my 2016 in review, as well as my favorite pictures from the past year!
I also shared a few review posts, which included the December Target beauty box and the December Ipsy glam bag.
February
I only got a couple of posts up in February, but I shared a recap of our Valentine's day, as well as a review of the January and February Ipsy glam bags.
March
In March I shared three book reviews. I shared a review of Life After by Katie GanshertStill Life by Dani Pettrey, and When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

I also shared some of my scrapbooking, as well as a random post about squirrels!
April
I didn't get very many posts up in April, but I did talk about some of my recent beauty purchases.
I also posted my review of the March Ipsy glam bag.
 And I also shared some pictures of spring flowers!
May
My first post of the month was of the April Ipsy glam bag.
I also shared a review of the Target Naturals beauty box.

And some pictures from the Myriad Botanical Gardens in Oklahoma City!

June
In June, the only non-Five for Friday post I got up was the May Ipsy glam bag.

July
I did a little better blogging wise in July! I shared reviews of the June Ipsy glam bag and the June Target Beauty box.

I also shared some squirrel pictures and I posted about our trip to Washington!

August
I started off the month with some of my recent beauty purchases and then I posted about our hike in Stanley, Idaho.

I shared a review of the July Ipsy glam bag.

and I ended the month with a recipe for soft maple and brown sugar granola!
September
Some of my September posts included some of the books I'd read and a review of the August Ipsy glam bag.
I shared some pictures from our hike in Olympic National Park
and then some pictures from our trip to Mt. Rainier!
There was also a post with some of my scrapbooking as well as the review of my September Ipsy glam bag!
October
Outside of Five for Friday posts, I only got two other posts up. One was a Currently post and I also shared a review of my October Ipsy glam bag
November
This month also didn't have very many posts. I shared my San Francisco scrapbook and my November Ipsy glam bag
December
December had a few fun posts, some of which included the air show we went to back in October, my birthday weekend recap, and our Christmas decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment