Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Recent Beauty Purchases 3

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask: I received a sample of this and really liked it. I then got the full sized one for my birthday! I have always had trouble finding lip balm type products that actually work. 90% of them seem to just dry my lips out even more, which is the opposite of what they're supposed to do. Anyways, this is super moisturizing and I really like it. The only drawback to this is the tube does not have a way to apply it straight from the tube (like lip gloss) and the formula is super thick which makes it not very easy to get out! Despite that I definitely recommend it if you ever deal with dry, chapped lips!
e.l.f. No Budge Shadow Stick in Rose Gold: I've been looking for a shadow stick for a while and decided to give this one a try. I wasn't quite sure about the rose gold in the online pictures, but I really liked it once I tried it on! It's really pretty and shimmery and it lives up to its name and does not budge all day! It does come off easily with makeup remover wipes though. No having to deal with sharpeners either as this just twists up. At $4 it's definitely worth a try!
Honest Company Organic All-Purpose Balm: My feet (heels especially) get really dry during the winter and this balm does a great job at moisturizing and relieving dry, cracked skin. It is a bit greasy and I will usually put some on with some thick socks before bed and my feet are nice and smooth by morning. The scent isn't bad, but not real great either, but I like that this is organic so I don't have to worry about any harmful ingredients.
NEOGEN DERMALOGY Real Flower Cleansing Water - Calendula: This has been one of my favorite beauty purchases lately. I first tried this in an Ipsy glam bag and came to really like it. I use this as a toner and it works great at removing any remaining makeup or residue. It really does a great job at removing makeup while still being super gentle on the skin. I've even gotten some in my eye (on accident of course! Don't act like you've never had that happen.) and it doesn't burn or irritate at all.
e.l.f. Kiss It Goodbye Lip Color Remover: I bought this on a whim while placing an order on e.l.f.'s website. It was a new item and only had a few reviews, but the ones it did have were all positive. I was a bit skeptical when I got it to see how it would work and I was very pleased with the results! I had on a red Sephora lip stain, applied this, let it sit for 30 seconds and with literally one swipe the lip stain came right off! If you've ever used a lip stain you know how difficult it can be to get it to come off since it just ends up smearing and making a mes, but this was so easy! And it had a nice 'flavor' (I feel weird describing lip products as a flavor, since you don't eat it, but you definitely can taste them sometimes!) I would definitely recommend this if you ever use hard to remove lip products!


Have you tried any new beauty products lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment