Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Homemade Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe

After I started having trouble finding a coffee creamer that I liked, I decided to start experimenting with making my own. I prefer to use organic and the only organic ones I've been able to find I didn't like. I don't care for the half and half creamers and I also don't like a creamer that is too sweet. 

My recipe is super simple and has only 3 ingredients (unlike the 10+ that are in store bought creamers!) So here's what I've been making:
1 1/2 - 2 cups milk (use more or less depending on how sweet you want it)
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract (or any other extract you prefer.)

In a bowl (make sure it's one you are able to pour from since you will need to transfer the creamer to another container.), whisk ingredients well then pour into a container. I recommend a salad dressing shaker or a protein shaker bottle (like this)as the creamer needs to be shaken well before being used. Enjoy!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment