Monday, April 16, 2018

Favorite Lip Products


Rimmel The Only One Matte Lipstick in Trendsetter - This is definitely one of my favorites and the color I reach for when I just want a subtle lip color.

BITE BEAUTY Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Rhubarb - This is just a great kind of dark rose pink. Bite lipsticks also tend to not be drying, so that is always a plus!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Cream Lipstick in Hot Tango - This is super creamy and looks really pretty. I have a cooler skin tone and have a hard time finding the right red as most of them tend to run warm. This shade looks great on all skin tones!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick - I don't typically care for lip stains as they can sometimes be extremely drying, but this one is actually pretty nice. It's fairly long lasting and while slightly drying, isn't too bad.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator in Pink Grapefruit - While obviously not a lip color, this is great for exfoliating 

What are some of your favorite lip colors?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that Rimmel color is so pretty! I'm gonna have to look for that one the next time I'm at CVS haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I like that it is subtle but still has a nice hint of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the Sephora Cream Lip Stains are the best! I used to have 4 shades and loved each of them so much. I haven't tried a Bite Beauty lipstick yet, but I do have their multi-stick and really like it.

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have the one Sephora lip stain, but I would like to buy some more! And you should check out the Bite Beauty lipstick! They have some really great colors.

    ReplyDelete