Friday, April 13, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. Here is another edition of What I Bought at Target...
I found this cute cosmetic/makeup bag. It was in the dollar spot (but was $5) and they also had it in a white with floral print and a pink and white striped one.

It's pretty good sized and I like it because I can arrange a bunch of my Ipsy bags in there sort of accordion style and keep my makeup and stuff really organized when traveling.

As with pretty much everything in the Dollar Spot, this wasn't something I was looking for but was definitely a nice find!
2. These cookies from Ikea are just so good! We always make sure to pick up a box whenever we go to Ikea. Definitely worth buying if you happen to be at one!
3. I stopped by H&M earlier this week and, still having a gift card from Christmas plus a coupon, was able to buy this polka dot dress! (I don't know why the image is so tiny.) Anyways, it's a really  cute dress!

4. Thought I would share a creepy/disturbing house listing I came across...
(Couldn't decide on one gif, but are there every too many Parks & Rec gifs?)

5. In case you missed it, on Monday I shared a review of my March Ipsy glam bag!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. Wait, who buries their mom in the back yard and then SELLS the place?? Does that mean they're going to come knocking on the new owner's door any time they want to leave fresh flowers or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that Zillow ad is SUPER creepy, no thank you. But putting your ipsy bags in that bigger make-up case is genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right? So weird!
    Thanks! Organization is such a wonderful thing haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea! It's just way too creepy!

    ReplyDelete