Monday, April 9, 2018

March Ipsy Glam Bag Review

GLOSSIER Balm Dotcom in Coconut: While I don't typically like coconut, this one wasn't too bad. I find that most coconut flavors taste like suntan lotion, but this one had a nice toasted coconut flavor that wasn't too strong. The formula felt a bit oily on my lips which wasn't my favorite, but overall it's a decent product. I would consider trying it in a different flavor as there are so many different flavors!
SLMISSGLAM SL41 Blusher Brush: When I pulled the brush out of its plastic wrapping it smelled terrible. It just has a really strong nail polish type of smell. Anyways, it's just not my style at all and not something I need.
EYEKO Lash Alert Mascara in Carbon Black I'm super picky about mascaras, and this just didn't do it for me. I don't really care for the curved wand, and the bristles are pretty short. It does an okay job at separating my lashes, but besides that it doesn't really seem to do anything special. Also, the formula is SO flakey! By the end of the day the mascara was flaking off into my eyes. Which is definitely not something I want to have happen with a mascara!
WINKY LUX  Powdered Lights in Charm: This is okay. It is described as "A soft-focus powder that gently refracts light and creates a luminescent glow." It is definitely a very subtle powder and I barely notice it on. Which isn't really an issue for me as I don't care for a super shimmery look, but this is pretty much nonexistent on me. 
AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask: Overall not a bad mask. I was glad to finally get a mask that wasn't a sheet mask, and with this one you only have to leave on for 2 minutes. I didn't really notice any difference after using it though. So I liked it as a sample but I wouldn't go out and purchase it.


Overall this was just an okay bag. There weren't really any stand out products or anything I really liked all that much.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment