Friday, April 6, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. We are finally starting to see some signs of spring around here! I really like the cherry blossom trees, so it's been really nice to see them blooming around my neighborhood! 
2. It's been a bit of an uneventful week this week. The weather here has been pretty warm, but it's also been overcast on and off all week. It certainly makes getting dressed for the day a bit difficult as you are always either too hot or too cold! 

3. I picked up the RÅSKOG Utility cart while we were at Ikea last week and I've been trying to get it organized. I keep rearranging things in my room but nothing is quite right yet. The cart is really handy though and I would definitely recommend it if you need some more storage!

4. I've had several projects I've been working on this week as well as several new blog posts. I keep hoping I'll be able to stay ahead on posting instead of trying to finish them the night before!

5. In case you missed it, I shared an Easter recap on Monday and on Wednesday I shared our Salt Lake City trip and an Ikea haul!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Love your cherry blossoms pic! I'm the worst about finishing posts the night before (or that day!), too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know, right? I try not to put it to far up on my list of priorities anymore because I'd rather sleep than stay up late finishing it haha

    ReplyDelete