Friday, June 15, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. We got back from being in Washington earlier this week and it was hard to come home. It was a pretty short trip (we were only there for three full days) but we had such a great time visiting with family.

The drive though, is extremely long! 10 hours (one way) is just an extremely long time on the road! 
2. When we were driving over to Washington we passed a giant potato. It was very strange. When in Idaho I guess!
3. My aunt and cousins came down for the weekend and it was so nice to be able to spend some time with them! We've only seen them briefly over the past couple of years, so this was the first time in quite a while we actually got to spend some quality time with them! We also got to celebrate my cousin's birthday!
4.We went up to Seattle for the day and while we were at Pike Place Market we picked up this gorgeous bouquet of flowers for my grandma. The flowers at Pike Place are always my favorite. They're all so beautiful and the bouquets are so inexpensive! This bunch here was only $15! And the bouquet looks even bigger in person than it does in the photo. 
 
5. And in case you missed it, on Monday I shared a review of my May Ipsy glam bag!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Ten hours one way?! That is way too long haha. Even with a giant potato on the road! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's a ridiculous drive. Especially when there is nothing to look at! Except for potatoes I guess haha

    ReplyDelete