Monday, June 4, 2018

Currently

Reading - I just started Lone Witness by Rachel Dylan and so far it's pretty good! 

Watching - On Netflix I just finished Nailed It, which was pretty funny.  And I just started Anne with an E. So far it's pretty good. 
There isn't much on during the summer, but we started watching America's Got Talent and, of course, Dateline.

Looking forward to - Going to Washington soon. I always look forward to going to my home state, even if it is just for a few days.

Wishing - I was back in EuropeWe were in Paris exactly 3 years ago today and I am really missing it! I want to go back so bad.

Listening to - I've been listening through the Casefile podcast and it's okay. The host is kind of monotone in his speaking and it's obvious he's reading from a script, but most of the cases they talk about are interesting. 

Needing - To run some errands today. My mom has a list of several places to go, so we'll probably be doing that a good portion of the day.

Working on - Finishing my December Daily scrapbook. Yes. From last December. I don't know, I started it but then started doing other stuff and never finished it. I had a good vision for how I wanted it to look and it just isn't turning out the way I wanted, so I guess I just need to finish it and be done with it.

What have you been up to lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment