Monday, June 11, 2018

May Ipsy Glam Bag Review

LORD & BERRY 20100 Maximatte Crayon Lipstick in Spicy: I was surprised at how creamy this went on. Sometimes lip crayons can really tug and pull at your lips when applying, but this went on nicely. The shade is nice too. It's pretty close to my natural lip color, so I would have preferred something with a little more color to it, but overall it's a nice product.
TOUCH IN SOL Style Sepia Gel-Liner in Jardin: I don't typically use a brown eyeliner, but this was fine. The color isn't too dark and it goes on okay. Overall no complaints.
SLMISSGLAM  N15 Eyeshadow Brush: I was definitely disappointed to get yet another eyeshadow brush in my bag. I think this is the fourth one I've gotten from Ipsy and I just don't want or need any more! I'm just not a fan of this one as the colors and look are just not me.
The pomegranate mask smelled nice, but it made my face break out so I didn't like that! And the acai berry one really didn't do anything. 
SUGAR COSMETICS Arch Arrival Brow Definer in Taupe Tom: The color of this was just right for me. It goes on nicely and blends well. I liked it.
Overall this was just an okay bag. There was nothing I really loved and the two items I did like just weren't ones I would use all that  often.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. I have a Lord & Berry lip pencil and love it so much! I've even used a tiny bit as a cream blush. That brow pencil looks really great. :)

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised at how much I liked it! I've gotten other brands in ipsy bags and they always seem waxy or don't go on very well. This one was so creamy! I never even thought about using it as a blush! That's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete